List of Services
Nor-Arc & Normex team has an engineering department at the service of all its customers. Our team makes every effort to offer you a service to meet your satisfaction. Whether it is for the design of equipment that suits your needs or if it is to review plans, you can rest assured you will receive full support from our team.
- AutoCAD, Inventor, Advance Steel.
- Turnkey Projects
- Product Improvements
- Rolling (plates, beams, angle & pipes)
- Plasma cutting
- A line of robotic equipment for steel structures fabrication
The expertise that our company have developed is reflected by the loyalty of our employees. Our team is consisted of 150 employees that are available to your every need. The on-time production and delivery are important factors of the companies’ success.
- Our company has a manufacturing capacity section that is 110’ long x 90’ wide.
- Our equipment have the capacity suitable to lift up to 168 tons.
- Our fabrication area has a total of 28,000 sq. ft. of working space.
- Combined our paint and blasting shops have 8,000 sq. ft. of working space.
- The machine shop has a total of 8,000 sq. ft. of working space.
Whether your needs are local, national or international, we offer the manpower for shutdowns, maintenance of equipment and the necessities for any installation projects. Our team consist of qualified field supervisors, welders, millwrights as well as machinists at your disposition to help you organise and execute your shutdown or installation projects.
Our team can be at your service for:
- Project Management;
- Repair of high pressure vessels;
- Fields tank;
- Conveyor systems;
- Air ducts;
- Air locks;
- Steel structures;
- Mobile machining;
- And more
Among their achievements, Nor-Arc & Normex have completed several projects of manufacturing steel structures tailored and customised to its customer’s specifications. The companies have completed steel structures for projects such as the construction of Terminal 1 at theToronto Pearson International Airport, several constructions for mining and forestry projects, building for the city of New York and several commercial projects.
- Office Towers & commercial buildings
- Hoist frame