Equipment for the mining and wood industries
Energy Production (Combustion furnace and boiler)
Water intake pipes
Electronic calibration conveyor mixer
- Belt Conveyor
- Drag Conveyor
- Push Plate Conveyor
- Screw Auger
- Roller Conveyor
- Flow control bins
Working closely with designers and mining contractors, the multidisciplinary team of Nor-Arc and Normex have developed an enviable expertise in the design, manufacture and installation of structures as well as have equipment for the mining industry.
Products for which Nor-Arc and Normex have excelled in are:
- The manufacture and construction of steel structures housing the mining equipment,
- The retention of wastewater tanks
- Mineral Handling Equipment
- Leech tank with rubber, ceramic plates for wear and abrasion resistant steel
- Welded, bolted of tanks with hybrid design
- Skid Dumps
- Charging Station
- Water cooled furnace hood.
Our team meets the standards required and are certified for working underground. Nor-Arc and Normex have implemented a program of ongoing training. We value the training measures in place for the projects with regards to the health and safety of our employees and those of our partners and customers.
The teams of Nor-arc and Normex, at the service of the Forest Industry, have developed expertise in the manufacture of combustion furnaces, boilers and auxiliary equipment designed to accentuate the biomass energy usage. The equipments are used for installations such as wood dryer steam production for the forest industry, heat system installation for institutional buildings such as hospitals, universities and the installation of a central heat supply system to various buildings in a community.
- Oven Capacity : from 1 Mw/h to 2.5 Mw/h
- Infeed conveyor of raw material
- Ash exit conveyor
- Cyclone and particle sensors.
The advantages of the conveyor-mixer developed by Nor-Arc is its mobility and electronic calibration of the mixtures. Its design with two unloading docks optimizes its use with the ability to unload one truck while receiving a second.
- Portable and supplied for with draw bar and pintle eye to travel to sites;
- AirRide Suspension;
- Retractable cargo ramp on both sides of the loading bucket;
- Provides alternation to load trucks, reducing the waiting time;
- Diesel powered engine for a hydraulic system;
- An electronic calibration for the mixture of solids;
- Hydraulic system for the conveyor and bucket;
- Hydraulic Jacks for stabilization;
- Bin easily accessible for loaders;
- Curb Weight of 20,500 lbs;
- 45 feet long, unloading position head pulley of 128 inches;
- Conveyor speed 400 ft / min;
- Treatment capacity from 600 to 800 tons per hour.